Tuesday, 15 November 2011

A Post In Pictures

Urgh - I'm toasted. What a day of digging. So instead of wittering on making no sense whatsoever - I'll just give you the before and after pics of the day's endeavours and maybe you'll get why I'm currently making no sense and am in serious need of a bath...

Before... yes there is a raised bed / flower border in this lot somewhere...
Please note the look of panic on mum's face... and the size of the weed bucket!

Ah - that's better (about two hours later)... but wait, we're not finished...


Time to dig out those gnarly roots... and then...


We finished off with a lovely walk into the low autumn sun. And then went in for a glass or two of dandelion wine. Heaven...

Back at it tomorrow. What have you been up to today?
Lx




6 comments:

  1. Oh my stars - that's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That must have been a lot of heavy-duty digging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, that was a daunting task!
    I cleaned out my garage and took the mower apart for the winter. I always feel more like working on brisk autumn days - must be the squirrel in me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sounds like the day ended nicely anyway. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. More that I'd want to tackle!
    Hope you enjoyed your bath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness that looked like hard work!

    ReplyDelete