Wednesday, 14 March 2012

BloggaMonsta - The Results Are IN!

It's not pretty, boys and girls - but I present to you... BLOGGAMONSTA!


Thank you so much to the four heros who sent me your body parts - and if I missed anybody else - I'm truly sorry! Because I had so few actually submit their pics, I've decided to award ALL FOUR of you a prize of your choice - as described in the original post HERE.
So...
Jamie from Mithril Wisdom
M. Pax at Wistful Nebulae
Madeleine at Scribble and Edit 
Tara at Tara Tyler Talks...
thank you and come on down.... and let me know what you fancy as your winnings :)
And thank you everyone else for your sweet messages!
Laura x



13 comments:

  1. Happy Blogaversary, Laura!!

    I can't believe it's Wednesday already... I will go look up the prizes and come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a painting or pencil piece done by you. Now I shall go check out the other contestants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the BloggaMonsta. hehe. That is one scary fiend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, Laura. Scary indeed :)

    For my prize, I think I'll steal some time on your blog :) I've got no book written or anything to talk about, so what do you think would be best?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH freaky indeed! LOL! Great combination of all our pics. Thanks for the chuckle, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love a short story written for me... by you Please ;o) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW You've been lucky 7 tagged on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah! that is scary all right!
    not so many brave enough to put themselves out there eh? ha ha!

    and thanks for a prize! this works out perfectly, i'd love a crit on my wip (just tell me how much of it you want)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I could not bring myself to post any part of my body. The other brave ones deserve the prize. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun monster! Congrats to the brave souls who participated!

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I dated that dude once ...

    ReplyDelete