Friday, 6 April 2012

F is for...

Fests.
Oh, okay, blog-fests. I bent the rules a little!
There are a couple of brilliant blogfests which have been announced over the past couple of days, and I just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Firstly, there is Hart (Confessions of a Watery Tart) and Elizabeth are holding the 'Crazy Cozy Blogfest' on June the 5th as both of them will be celebrating the release of their new Cozy Mystery books that day. Here's a brief bit of the blurb:

The idea is to think of the craziest, zaniest set-up for a cozy mystery you can—this is strictly for entertainment value—we don't plan to take these ideas and actually write series (though if you think YOU want to, go for it!). But we are asking you to come up with a wacky theme, a zany sleuth, a crazy setting for your OWN Crazy Cozy Mystery idea.


Click on the pic for more info and for the sign-up linky!




Secondly, the lovely Alex J. Cavanaugh has announced his 'First Loves' blogfest today. Held on May 14th, here's a bit of the blurb:


post your first loves – first movie, first song/band, first book, and first person. Four loves, one blogfest!  


Click on the pic for more info and the sign-up linky.


And there you have it folks, 'F' is for fests. Any of you going to join me doing these two? How're you finding week one of A-Z? Anyone planning any other blogfests you'd like me to add to my sidebar?


See you tomorrow
Laura x

13 comments:

  1. I love fests, I think I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fests too - well, I love the A-Z. But I have to find time for writing too! Phew! Alex is tireless and it's a very good idea to have one on launch day...food for thought...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, have already signed up for Alex's

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've signed up for Alex's. I'll have to check out the cozy one too. Thanks for the heads up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN fests!

    Popping in as an A to Z Blogging Challenge participant. Please feel free to visit and comment on any of my blogs as well, leaving a link to your own post, so my readers can find you too!

    You can click my name/icon for links to all six A to Z blogs! Happy A-to-Z-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've signed up for Alex's too. it's going to be a blast!


    Jamie
    Fellow A-Z bloggy buddy
    Mithril Wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up for Alex's. Festing is great. Bloggmonsta was a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura, thanks so much for mentioning my blogfest! And Hart and Elizabeth are both awesome ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to try and hit Alex's, really I am.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd definitely like to try participating in more fests. I'm loving the A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I might have to think about the crazy cozy set-up one. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I reckon not, but it sounds interesting. By that time I will be blogfested out. Ha.
    Thanks. Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't taken part in a fest in a while, so will have a look at these two. I like that you bend rules...it's good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete